Wednesday, November 30, 2005

 

Cabinets still going...


Today was a good day for getting lots done on this project.

Here is a picture of the face frame, doors and drawer fronts laid out. The near door front has no finishing on it, nor do the three drawer fronts in the back, which accounts for the difference in color and tone. They will all look alike when I get done.

I worked on the carcase today. I got most of it final cut and only have a few more to do, then I’ll start putting the dados and rabbets in for the walls. I’ll also cut out some of the plywood in the back to make it easier to install.
Finish carcase cutting tomorrow - I’ll also start on the drawers tomorrow - probably in the after noon.

Boy was it cold today!! Or at least for here in wine country. Rainy too. And more tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]