Tuesday, December 06, 2005

 

A bit longer ---


I’m not sure why, but everything seems to take just a bit longer than you plan for... I got the wood for the drawers and thicknessed them to 1/2” . The blades needed changing, so the planning took a bit longer than I had anticipated.

But overall things are moving pretty well. I have the large cabinet “taped up” with the internal walls, ready for biscuiting first thing on the morrow. Then I really will need to cut out the back and internal frame.

I met some nice people today from Santa Rosa. They are interested in a couple of mantles. They have a stylish, modern look in their house so we’re going to work up some ideas that fit that concept. Clean and elegant is going to work best I think.

More tomorrow!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]