Thursday, December 08, 2005

 

Drawers 1



Started on the drawers in earnest today as the pix show the drawer base in the cabinets. They are made of mahogany - stable for the slides.

You can see some of the cutouts in the back and side panel - allows plumbing for installation. It is much easier to cut it now than to try and deal with it during install.

I have to go to Petaluma tomorrow morning, but should finish the drawer slides/bases tomorrow or Saturday - then I’ll cut the drawers for a rough fit. They won’t slide yet, but soon.

One of the things I think about while I’m building pieces is where to sign it - I don’t like to make it obvious, but it I don’t want it to be totally hidden either.

More tomorrow.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]