Monday, December 19, 2005

 

Shavings and saw dust...


Today was a bit of a short one as I had to go to the doctor again about my arm - seriously vexing, not to mention very painful! Acupuncture and now cortisone -hopefully it will help!

I got the drawers sized -the picture says it all. The “Sons” of Holeman & Sons really like it when I do finish work - I do it with planes and sanders, thereby generating lots of shavings and saw dust - both held in very high esteem by the “Sons” as you can see. The drawers are fit and slide pretty well - there will be another round of finish fitting before they leave the shop and they will glide like ice [they’re pretty close right now].

A bit more sanding than I anticipated prior to final glue-up - but I should be finished gluing tomorrow noon - hooozzaaaahh!

More pix then.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]