Monday, January 23, 2006

 

Drawer fini!


I have finished the single drawer duplicate. It is as close to being like the other as is humanly possible - which is what the client wanted - voila`! The Accuride drawers slides are very nice and, much faster to do than my usual hand crafted drawer slides of wood. Nice as they are, fast as they are to install - I still like my traditional wood ones - but I am a real tradionalist when it comes to such things and - the customer always gets what they want.

I refinished the front of the original so that both drawers would match well. They both have that really nice, deep glass luster.

Et fini!

On to rebuilding and refinishing the chairs and table! And also a dictionary stand. And some other projects waiting in the wings.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]