Monday, January 30, 2006

 

My new wood rack!



Well, it isn’t tomorrow, or even the day after, but I have a lot of stuff to post today - all good as they say.

I finished my wood rack on Sunday and loaded it up. It makes a difference in my compact Euroshop. I’m lovin’ it! It gives me enough room that I can now, if need be, work both sides of my cutting and assembly table. I have included 2 pix giving a different perspective. If you can’t tell, I’m really pleased to have it in - pleased too at the cost - less than $50. Not the fanciest perhaps, but it can store a lot of wood in a compact area. And it is free standing as well. The plan is to put it on some heavy duty [I mean really heavy duty] casters one of these days.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]