Wednesday, January 04, 2006

 

A new installation!


Well - Happy New Year to you all! I was going to do more over the holidays, but managed to get sick and spend almost all of the holiday in bed - sigh.

My client installed the cabinets [with a little help from the builder] and they look pretty spiffy!! The counter top looks really nice with the Leopard wood and mahogany. The picture still doesn’t do justice to the cabinets.

I’m working on finishing the closet - two big doors and some sliding shelves and, a clothes hamper of my own design that will fit in the bottom and be quite mobile for doing the laundry.

Also, I’m making some molding for the entry door and floor - all by hand. The bathroom is going to be a real showcase of the wood. The client said folks just have to pet the finish on them. It works!

I should have some pix of the doors and shelves later this week.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]