Tuesday, February 21, 2006

 

Still truckin'



The bow section frame is complete except for veneer, trim and, final finish. The flexible TiberCore is on. It went on more easily than I anticipated [good news]. The frame is really quite stout! I like that - I try to build my projects so that they will last 100 years.

I thicknessed the lace wood for all of the panels today and will begin glue up tomorrow and should finish them all tomorrow.

I hope to get the desk top of the bow front section jointed and glued up as well.

I need to machine the mahogany in the next couple of days for the rails of the back desk sections. Then I have to put it all together...

Still truckin' puff -- puff

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]