Friday, March 10, 2006

 

Progress, then...





The pix say it all. I was making good progress tonight, the panels were fitting up very nicely. I used the Shaker rabbeting bit for the panels and they are quite beautiful. The panels on the side are matched, of course.

Things were going well, then, mostly because I was tired I think, I moved one of the sections, and it knocked over three of the panels for the other section - two of them broke when they hit the floor. Not where they were glued, but along other grain lines - not that it makes a lot of difference.

I glued the pieces back together, Humpty Dumpty style - we’ll see tomorrow around noon if they will work or not.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]