Monday, April 24, 2006

 

Drawings, drawings and more drawings...

Drawings, drawings and more drawings, and I’m still not finished. I’m, starting a bedroom set for a nice couple in Healdsburg. Panel bed, a couple of night stands, and entertainment armoire and a custom built chair and ottoman. It is really fun. The lady is very creative, and the designs are a version of arts and crafts fused with some old mission style - and some asian influence as well. Very nice. I’ll post some when we’re finished. Looks like we’re going shopping for wood next week.

Plus, I’ve got a small circular table of Alder to make for a new dentists office. And an interior designer wants a couple of tables: a 5’ X 5’ coffee table with some map drawers and a side table.


Finally got into my shop and did some work! I’m making some reproduction cabinets for a winery. New stuff that looks old and kind of funky. A nice project - should be pretty quickly compteted. You can see the sides of the cabinets, glued up, in the clamps, standing up by my red tool box.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]