Monday, April 17, 2006

 

More work

This is going to be a busy and fun week!

Well, I got an order for three more projects today. 3 tables for two different clients.

One is a pretty simple pedestal table of Alder with a bit of a colonial look. It is for a dentist office conference room.

The other two are for a coffee table with some map drawers and another side table - sort of distressed finish.

I got the tin for the two cabinets for the winery. I'll most likely finish the cabinets by the begining of next week.

Time to get back in the shop again!! I love being busy! There is truth in the saying if you want something done give it to a busy person, they'll get it done. When I'm busy, I get lots of stuff done, when I only have a little to do, I'm not nearly as efficient... I think most folks are that way.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]