Friday, April 14, 2006

 

Not just wood work







I’ve been doing lots of designing, as well as working on three projects. The weather has slowed the some of the processes down, especially on the refinishing work!

I’m pretty happy with the bedroom set I’ve designed for some folks a bit south of here. It is an arts and crafts style bed, night stands, and dresser with top section and mirror. I think we’re going to make it of Madrone and Walnut. These folks are California natives, and it seems appropriate to make it out of all California wood. I've shown two different styles of legs and they are ruminating over that and some of the details.

I've also been drawing up a number of other projects - we'll see them as they happen.

Gotta go do some work!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]