Friday, May 05, 2006

 

Out the door

I finished the “country cabinets” for one of the local wine country stores today. They fit right into the ambience of the store, which has been there nearly 100 years. It felt good to have my stuff in such good company. In a few months, they too will have a nice patina which seems to go with the place.







I will start work on the table for a local dentist on Monday, as well as a whole bunch of approval drawings for different folks. And... I hope to make some serious progress refinishing the table and chairs.

This weekend, I’m gong to plant some crops with my sons on their “micro-farms” [a couple of 1/2 wine barrels]. Hope your weekend is as good as mine!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]