Thursday, June 08, 2006

 

Lots to do

I finished this chair a couple of days ago. Here is a photo of the finished piece. Now I have to rebuild another one of the set and refinish the other chairs and table - in a hurry! I think I mentioned before I have this mental image of these nice folks and their kids standing around holding their plates while eating dinner... gotta hurry!



I think we’ll get the other chairs and table this weekend. Then its off to the races!

I cut out a trial leg for the Grandillo [if I can find enough] bed. It has a really nice line to it. I’ll have some pix of it and the footer leg, which I am now making, after they come back to me.

I have some more finish samples to do, then actually build the tables; a mantel and built-in cabinets; and some drawings for a large hutch for one of the wineries. Lots to do and I like it that way.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]