Wednesday, October 18, 2006

 

The beginning of the end - well almost...

I am working on joinery and assembly - finishing the inside pieces as well. Things are starting to move more rapidly now. Each day will see the project closer to completion, which should be next week, if all goes well.

Here are the lower cabinets whilst fitting the center wall. It has blind dadoes top and bottom.




I will do some finishing on the inside tomorrow and get the upper sections ready as well. The joinery takes some time as I want them to be as perfect as I can make them. The top joints on the lowers are pegged miters [3 on each vertical and horizontal] and the bottom joint a rabbet with dowels for long lasting strength [again 3 each].

I’ll try to get some more pix tomorrow or the next day.

Comments:
Lookin' good!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]