Thursday, February 08, 2007

 

A new project!

I'm starting on a new project - and bedroom suite for some nice folks down in Healdsburg.

Here is a sketch of the night stands.


As usual, I'll be using only Festools - that's what I use to build all of the furniture and cabinets I build. I'm going to try, this year, to show more of how I use the Festools to build the projects.

The first step with this project will be to build the legs and the first step there will be to make a mock-up for the client to approve. I'll be doing that in the next few days. The legs are important from a design and esthetics viewpoint - and most importantly, the client's viewpoint.

It is a fun project and should be challenging to get the curves just so!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]