Friday, February 23, 2007

 

Yeehhhaww!!

Yeeehhhaaw!!

It’s here!!! My Domino arrived today!!!

Here are some pix of how it looks on arrival. I think I was expecting 2 boxes: one each for the Domino tenons in their Systainer and the Domino Joiner, but as the UPS man delivered one, large, but not huge box. I was pleasantly surprised at how compact the whole system really is.


I got the Domino Joiner, Domino Tenon assortment, and both the Cross Stop and Trim Stop. A nicely complete package!

My oldest son, 7, helped my by taking some pix as I was unwrapping it.



Here is a picture of both Systainers open showing their contents - the Cross and Trim stops are propped up on the tenon back:


As usual with FesTool, everything has a place. It is one of the great things about the system - it is a system and it all works together, and everything fits into the system.

I’m going to do a small test project and will post the results later this evening. I can't wait to actually use this machine after dreaming about it for months!

Comments:
Who did you buy the domino through? was it a surprise that it came early or is Festool decided to start filling its pre-orders?
 
I didn't buy it. I got it to test for FesTool and to write about my experiences with it.
 
Thanks! I'm glad that the're giving you the opportunity!
 
WooHoooooo!
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]