Thursday, March 29, 2007

 

New wood

I took the warped and racked wood back to my supplier, who, without question, replaced it. I rough cut it and let it sit most of the day and... it hasn't moved yet.

I cut some rails and stiles for the second sample door and am letting them sit overnight before I put it together.

I used my Domino to mortises the end pieces. Using the Trim Stop, I set it up to cut the mortises offset from center. A piece of work that would have taken quite a while to set up and do with my router was done in about 3 minutes with Domino and the trim stop - making end mortises is actually a trivail exercise now. I find more and more ways to use it.

I'll have some pix tomorrow - I'm fighting off a cold tonight - yuk!

Comments:
Feel better! :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]