Thursday, April 05, 2007

 

Finished Sample

Here is a picture of the the finished sample door [please excuse the image quality, I was in a hurry]. I went over yesterday and hung it for their viewing over the weekend. It looks very nice in place.


It is going to make for a very different look and feel in their kitchen. It will be much lighter with a more open and airy feeling I think.

The mahogany pulls look very nice with the existing face frame. The tapering makes them easier to use.

I’ll start work on the rest next week - I pick up some more doors on Monday.

I’ll also be starting on some kitchen and bath cabinets next week - thank goodness for Domino! It will make short work of the M & T joints on the face frame and also attaching the face frame to the carcasses.

Gonna be a busy month!

Comments:
And they're even nicer in person. :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]