Wednesday, April 25, 2007

 

I love my Domino!

Here are some pix I took today. This first image shows one of the vanities on it’s back for a fit up right after I mortised all around the face frame and carcase to attach the frame. It is a terrific way to join the two pieces. Fast and very precise. I used the Cross Stop today - what a great accessory for Domino. It made spacing the mortises a “nothing burger”


Here is a picture of the Domino’s in the face frame. The Cross Stop makes the spacing uniform without thinking.


Here is one of the vanities in the clamps - never enough clamps!!


I got some more birch for my other ongoing project the other day and rough cut it day before yesterday. It is really moving around. I have to take a bunch of it back AGAIN! My supplier is very good about returns like this, but it is still a PITA from a time standpoint.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]