Tuesday, April 10, 2007

 

New Project

Here is a new project I just started. I am now using SketchUp software as well. It is really great for clients to be able to see their project in 3-D!

Here is a 2-D snapshot of the cabinets exported from SketchUp.


I am amazed at how easy the app is to start using and how powerful it is and its free from Google http://www.sketchup.com/.

I will be working on a couple of bath vanities as well - they actually come first. Of course, I'll be using Domino a whole lot. Nothing fancy on these cabinets, just a lot of joints done quickly and accurately.

I am still working on the birch cabinet doors and drawers - pix likely tomorrow. I've got some paint samples to do right now.

Comments:
The 3d is totally cool! :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]