Monday, April 23, 2007

 

Progressing

Here is a picture of the master vanity face frame fit up to the carcase. I took this on Sunday evening.


I don't think I could have moved nearly this fast without Domino - no way!

I worked on the doors today. Something seemingly as simple as a metric slot cutter for plywood should be an easy problem to solve - go to the lumber yard and pick up a 5 mm slot cutter that fits the plywood sold today which is all metric widths - all of it. After looking around I ended up kluging a cutter together. Kind of PITA!

After I got the slot cutter, things moved along pretty well. Here are the doors in the clamps.


Again, Domino was a real workhorse today. All of the door joints are M & T. Fast, precised, strong -- I really like this tool!

Still shooting for later this week!!!

Comments:
Clint,

What are your using the metric slot cutter for?

Dave
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]