Friday, May 04, 2007

 

Drawers

I finished the drawers on the vanities today. Here is an image of the master vanity - a double pullman. The guest vanity is a single pullman with the drawers to the left - I should have some pix tomorrow. I used Accuride slides - not as good as my hand-made wooden slides, but very acceptable, and a lot faster to install. They are a much better grade of slide than one gets at the big box stores - even on their "best" cabinets.


Just waiting the final word on the finish, and I’ll put the finish coat on these and begin the kitchen cabinets.

I should also have the doors ready to go on the kitchen door and drawers project by early to middle of next week.

Ya know -- I'm making some pretty good progress here!

Comments:
Lookin' gooooood! :)
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]