Friday, July 13, 2007

 

I'm baaack...

It’s been a while!!

I’ve been working pretty much 7 days a week and pretty longs ones as well. It’s all been good though. I finished the doors and drawers and have been working on the kitchen cabinets like a beaver! After working like that, I've been remiss on getting blog posts - my apologies to my readers!!

Here are some pix I took a few days ago. I’ll have some more recent ones early next week.

These are the wall units - the large one on top is a one piece corner unit - it was supposed to be a blind corner, but this works so much better!

These are the short wall units [15"] that go over the refrigerator and the stove.


And these are the doors for all of the units above.

These cabinets are the wall units and they are quite strong. Unlike the ones from the big box stores - these are made locally [by me] and have 100% wood - no particle board or MDF on these babies. Also, they are Domino’d together - I think they might actually take a small nuclear hit and keep on working.

I need to go and do some work tonight - more early next week!

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]