Sunday, October 21, 2007

 

A new feature...

I'm going to take a page from my wife's blog and start doing a Monday morning "food for thought" which I'm going to call Monday Mutterings. Sometimes they will have a woodworking bent and sometimes just something that strikes my fancy.

Feel free to give me your comments. I hope you enjoy the mutterings for the whole week as you go about your life!

For this week, the Monday Muttering is from William Shakespeare [one of my real favs!!]:

Nothing emboldens sin so much as mercy.
William Shakespeare

Have a great week! I'll be posting some close ups [or closer ups] of the cabinets I finished later this week.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]